MONEY has different NAMES!!!
- In church or temple, it’s called offering.
- Donor to charity, it's donation.
- In marriage it’s called dowry.
- In divorce, it is alimony.
- When you owe someone it's debt.
- When you pay the government, it's tax.
- In court, it's fines.
- Civil servant retirees, it's pension.
- Employer to employee, it's salary.
- Master to subordinates, it's wages.
- When you borrow from bank, it's loan.
- When you offer after a service, it's tip.
- To kidnappers, it's ransom.
- Illegally received in the name of service, it's bribe.
The question is ”when a Husband gives it to his Wife what do we call it??