- As a result
- As a consequence
- For this reason
- Due to
- His wife left him. As a result, he became very depressed.
- She has lived in France, and as a consequence she speaks French fluently.
- We do not have enough money. Therefore we cannot afford to buy the new car.
- We do not own the building. Thus, it would be impossible for us to make any major changes to it.
- There has been a great deal of rain and consequently the reservoirs are full.
- The customer was displeased with her meal, hence the chef prepared a replacement.
- For this reason, they are not a good choice for exterior use.
- Due to a broken wing, this bird can't fly.