Below is the list of useful expressions to say “you seem familiar”, “I’m hungry”, “She is talented” and “It’s easy”.
Other Ways to Say: “You Seem Familiar”
Here is the list of useful expressions to say “you seem familiar” in English:
- I know you from somewhere
- Is this the first time we’ve met?
- I’m sure I’ve seen you before
- Where do I know you from?
- Do I know you from somewhere?
- You look like someone I know
- Have we met before?
- I’m sure we’ve met previously
- You remind me of someone
- Your name rings a bell
Other Ways to Say: “I’m Hungry”
- I’m freaking hungry!
- I need food!
- I’m starving!
- I’m famished!
- My stomach is growling.
- I’m so hungry I could eat a scabby horse!
- My tummy is talking to me.
- My stomach feels like my throat’s been cut
- I’m craving…(When you are hungry for something specific)
- I’m peckish
- I’m hungry as a wolf
- I’m hungry as a bear
- I could eat the north end of a south bound bear.
- I’ve got the munchies!
Other Ways to Say: “It’s Easy”
- It’s a doddle.
- Easy peasy.
- It’s a cinch.
- There’s nothing to it.
- Anyone can do it.
- It’s childsplay.
- It’s a walk in the park.
- It’s not rocket science.
- It’s easy as pie / easy as a,b,c.
- I can do it with my eyes shut.
Other Ways to Say: “She is Talented”
- She was born to…
- She’s a natural.
- She could do it in her sleep.
- She knows it inside out.
- She knows … like the back of her hand.
- She’s a walking encyclopedia of…
- She’s in a class of her own.
- She’s the best in the business.
- She’s very gifted.
- She’s a … whiz.