A bedroom is a room of a house, mansion, hotel, dormitory, or apartment where people sleep. Furniture and other items in bedrooms vary greatly, depending on taste, local traditions and the socioeconomic status of an individual.
Let's find out some furniture and items can be found in the bedroom:
- Air conditioner - a system or a machine that treats air in a defined, usually enclosed area via a refrigeration cycle in which warm air is removed and replaced with cooler and more humid air.
- Bed - a piece of furniture which is used as a place to sleep or relax.
- Clothes valet - also called men's valet, valet stand and suit stand, is an item of furniture on which clothes particularly men's suits may be hung.
- Clock - an instrument to measure, keep, and indicate time.
- Pillow - is used to sleep on and support the head/neck or other parts of the body while sleeping, lying down or sitting.
- Fan - is a machine used to create flow within a fluid, typically a gas such as air.
- Bookshelf - is a piece of furniture with horizontal shelves, often in a cabinet, used to store books or other printed materials.
- Dressing table - a low table or chest of drawers with a mirror at which one sits while dressing, applying makeup or similar tasks.
- Television - a telecommunication medium used for transmitting moving images in monochrome (black and white), or in colour, and in two or three dimensions and sound.