Learn In the Bedroom vocabulary in English to expand your vocabulary.
In the Bedroom Vocabulary
Bedroom Vocabulary – Video
Let’s find out some furniture and items can be found in the bedroom:
- Air conditioner – a system or a machine that treats air in a defined, usually enclosed area via a refrigeration cycle in which warm air is removed and replaced with cooler and more humid air.
- Bed – a piece of furniture which is used as a place to sleep or relax.
- Clothes valet – also called men’s valet, valet stand and suit stand, is an item of furniture on which clothes particularly men’s suits may be hung.
- Clock – an instrument to measure, keep, and indicate time.
- Pillow – is used to sleep on and support the head/neck or other parts of the body while sleeping, lying down or sitting.
- Fan – is a machine used to create flow within a fluid, typically a gas such as air.
- Bookshelf – is a piece of furniture with horizontal shelves, often in a cabinet, used to store books or other printed materials.
- Dressing table – a low table or chest of drawers with a mirror at which one sits while dressing, applying makeup or similar tasks.
- Television – a telecommunication medium used for transmitting moving images in monochrome (black and white), or in colour, and in two or three dimensions and sound.