In this lesson, you will learn In the Bathroom Vocabulary in English.
Sometimes you might just want to escape and you can do so by locking yourself in the bathroom or taking a nice bath or shower. People love their bathrooms!
One of the most important places in the house, the bathroom!
In the Bathroom Vocabulary
- Brush – an object made of short stiff hairs (called bristles ) or wires set in a block of wood or plastic, usually attached to a handle
- Comb – a flat piece of plastic or metal with a row of thin teeth along one side, used for making your hair neat; a smaller version of this worn by women in their hair to hold it in place or as a decoration
- Dental floss – a type of thread that is used for cleaning between the teeth
- Razor – an instrument that is used for shaving
- Mouthwash – a liquid used to make the mouth fresh and healthy
- Shampoo – a liquid soap that is used for washing your hair
- Soap – a substance that you use with water for washing your body
soap and water
- Toothpaste – a substance that you put on a brush and use to clean your teeth
- Bathtub – a large, long container that you put water in and then get into to wash your whole body
- Shower – a piece of equipment producing a spray of water that you stand under to wash yourself; the small room or part of a room that contains a shower
- Faucet – a device that controls the flow of water from a pipe.
Bathroom Vocabulary | Image