One of the most important places in the house, the bathroom!
Bathroom Vocabulary in English – Video
Vocabulary in the bathroom:
- Brush - an object made of short stiff hairs (called bristles ) or wires set in a block of wood or plastic, usually attached to a handle
- Comb - a flat piece of plastic or metal with a row of thin teeth along one side, used for making your hair neat; a smaller version of this worn by women in their hair to hold it in place or as a decoration
- Dental floss - a type of thread that is used for cleaning between the teeth
- Razor - an instrument that is used for shaving
- Mouthwash - a liquid used to make the mouth fresh and healthy
- Shampoo - a liquid soap that is used for washing your hair
- Soap - a substance that you use with water for washing your body
soap and water
- Toothpaste - a substance that you put on a brush and use to clean your teeth
- Bathtub - a large, long container that you put water in and then get into to wash your whole body
- Shower - a piece of equipment producing a spray of water that you stand under to wash yourself; the small room or part of a room that contains a shower
- Faucet - a device that controls the flow of water from a pipe.