How to Describe People in English! The following lesson provides a useful list of common adjectives that are often used to describe people in English.
Words to Describe People in English
List of Vocabulary Describing People
Here is the list of useful adjectives used to describe a person:
- My brother is much heavier than me.
- He was tall and thin, with short brown hair.
- On television, she looks so glamorous.
- She had a lovely face.
- Sally was 50 pounds overweight.
- He is an old man.
- Maria looks much prettier with her hair cut short.
- She was fast and strong, with a slender, muscular body.
- An elegant young woman sat at the next table, sipping a cocktail.
- The baby was pink and chubby.
- Some supermodels are far too skinny.
Describing People in English | Image