Below is the list of useful English phrases talking about RAIN you should learn.
Useful English phrases talking about RAIN
- What’s the weather like?
- How is it outside? Is it raining?
- Is it still raining out?
Useful English Phrases to Say When it’s Raining…
- “It’s spitting.” (Spitting is very light rain, rain that you can barely feel.)
- “It’s just spitting a little.”
- “It’s drizzling.”(Drizzling is more than spitting, less than raining)
- “It’s been raining on and off all day.” (On and off means starting & stopping, then starting again over a period of time.)
- “It’s pouring.”(Pouring is very heavy rain.) – “It is pouring rain outside!”
Useful English Phrases talking about RAIN | Image