Learn Internal Organs of the Human Body in English.
What Are the Organ Systems of the Human Body? …
Internal Organs of the Human Body
Human internal body parts | Video
- Salivary glands
- Parotid glands
- Submandibular glands
- Sublingual glands
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
- Brain – controls most of the activities of the body, processing, integrating, and coordinating the information it receives from the sense organs, and making decisions as to the instructions sent to the rest of the body.
- Liver – cleans the blood and produces bile.
- Spleen – a small organ near the stomach that controls the quality of the blood cells.
- Pancreas – produces insulin and a liquid that helps the body to digest food.
- Lungs – either of the two organs in the chest that you use for breathing.
- Diaphragm – the layer of muscle between the lungs and the stomach, used especially to control breathing.
- Kidney – either of the two organs in the body that remove waste products from the blood and produce urine.
- Intestine – a long tube in the body between the stomach and the anus. Food passes from the stomach to the small intestine and from there to the large intestine.
- Vein – any of the tubes that carry blood from all parts of the body towards the heart.
- Heart – the organ in the chest that sends blood around the body, usually on the left in humans.
- Artery – any of the tubes that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the body.