An extensive list of all English Lessons from ESLBUZZ with ESL Printable Worksheets and Pictures. You can click on any ESL lesson below to learn English for free.
- Plural of Alumni: A Simple Guide to Plural Nouns for English Learners
- Plural of Ally: Clear Up the Confusion
- Past Tense of Spit: Understanding Irregular Past Tense Verbs
- Past Tense of Squeeze: Squeeze Out the Best of Past Tense
- Past Tense of Spell to Spell it Right on Your English Learning Journey
- Plural of Experience: A Simple Guide to Its Meaning and Usage
- Past Tense of Spill: Gain a Deeper Understanding of Past Tense
- Past Tense of Speed to Understand English Past Tenses
- Past Tense of Smite: Smitten with the Past Tense
- What’s the Plural of Louse? The Answer May Surprise You!
Learn English Vocabulary with Pictures, ESL Printables and Vocabulary ESL Worksheets.
- Number Chart: Learn Number Vocabulary in English with ESL Pictures
- Parts of a House: English Vocabulary for Different Parts of a House!
- Movement Words: Verbs of Body Movement and Motion
- Types of Food: List of Food & Drinks in English
- Human Body Parts: Let’s Explore the Human Body!
- Medical Supply: List of Medical Supplies and Equipment in English
- Types of Clothing: Learn Clothes and Accessories Vocabulary in English
- Bird Names: Different Types of Birds in English
- Shapes and Colors Vocabulary in English
- Learn English Vocabulary: Places in the City
Learn daily English expressions with example sentences and pictures.
- How to Ask for and Give Directions in English
- Daily English Conversations: 50+ Useful Phrases You’ll Use Over and Over
- 50+ Useful Ways to Express Your Opinion in English
- 53 Useful Things to Say to Someone with Depression in English
- Useful Words and Phrases to Describe How You Feel in English
- How to Talk about the Weather in English
- 20+ Common English Phrases for the Doctor’s Office
- How to Tell the Time Properly in English
- 50+ Useful Expressions in English You Should Know
- Learn 15+ Useful Phrasal Verbs with MAKE in English
Commonly used Idioms in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- List of Idioms to Take the World By Storm
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words: Act More, Talk Less
- A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words: Understanding This Popular Saying
- English Idioms: Learn English Idioms with Topics
- 30+ Common American Idioms You Need to Know
- 15+ Interesting Idioms Related to Weather in English
- 30+ Popular Business English Idioms You Should Know
- 30+ Popular Idioms to Express Feelings and Emotions in English
- 8 Useful English Idioms with Body Parts in English
- 10 Interesting Body Idioms with Meanings and Examples
Useful list of English Phrasal Verbs with Meaning and Examples to Improve your Daily English Conversations.
- A Complete Guide to Phrasal Verbs in English
- 50+ Useful Phrasal Verbs with UP (with Meaning & Examples)
- Useful Vocabulary and Phrasal Verbs for English Telephone Conversations
- Useful Phrasal Verbs about PARTY in English
- Common Phrasal Verbs with TAKE and GET in English
- Commonly Used Phrasal Verbs in English
- Learn 15+ Useful Phrasal Verbs with MAKE in English
- Easy Ways to Learn Phrasal Verbs in English
- Most Common Phrasal Verbs in English
- Useful Phrasal Verbs with PICK
Other Ways to Say
- 50+ Ways to Say “I Really Appreciate It”: Saying ‘Thank You’ with More Heartfelt Phrases
- 100+ Different Ways to Say ‘That’s Great’ in English
- 90 Ways to Say “Good Morning” in English: Wake Up and Greet!
- “Good Evening” in English: A Guide to Different Expressions
- 80 Ways to Say “Good Afternoon” in English
- 40 Alternative Ways to Express ‘Excuse Me’ in English: Say it Differently!
- 100 Ways to Say “What’s Up?” in English
- 50 Creative Ways to Ask ‘How Are You’ in English: From Formal to Idiomatic Expressions
- Other Ways to Say…
- 100 Different Ways to Say NO
Extensive list of Common Collocations in English with Meaning and Examples to Improve your English Fluency.
- 250+ Frequently Used Collocations List in English
- Verb Collocations: List of Useful Verb Collocations in English
- 30+ Useful Collocations with GO with Examples in English
- Common English Collocations with the Word SAVE
- 50+ Common Verb Collocations You Should Learn in English
- Noun, Verb and Adjective Preposition Combinations in English
- 40+ Most Common Collocations with DO in English
- Are You Afraid of Adjective and Preposition Combinations?
- Common Collocations: List of 100+ Useful Collocations in English
- Verb Collocations: List of 90+ Verb Collocations in English
Common English Mistakes
Learn Common Grammar Errors, Common Mistakes Made by Learners of English and ESL Students and How to Avoid Them with Example Sentences and Explanations.
- Skillset vs. Skill Set: Deciphering the Correct Usage
- The 20 Most Common Grammar Mistakes And How To Avoid Them
- Common Grammatical Errors with Uncountable Nouns in English
- Writing Mistakes: Commonly Misused Words in English
- List of 70+ Common Spelling Mistakes in English
- Common Mistakes with Prepositions Made by Learners of English
- Commonly Misused Words: How to Use them Correctly
- Commonly Confused Words: Useful List and Examples
- Commonly Confused Words in English: Grammar Rules and Examples
- Common Errors in the Construction of Sentences
Confused Words in English
- Tonnes vs. Tons: The Battle of the Weights
- Flea vs. Bed Bug: How to Identify and Deal with Common Household Pests
- Truly or Truely: The Correct Spelling and Usage Explained
- Hare vs. Rabbit? Know the Difference for Fluent English Writing!
- Locust vs. Grasshopper: Spot the Difference and Impress Your English Teacher!
- Woodchuck vs. Groundhog: Differences and Similarities Between These Furry Creatures
- Steelhead vs. Salmon: Differences and Similarities Between Two Iconic Fish Species
- Chipmunk vs. Squirrel: A Comprehensive Comparison of Two Furry Friends
- Cricket vs. Grasshopper: Which One is More Fascinating?
- Crawfish vs. Crayfish: Decoding the Terminology and Regional Differences
- Mastering Present Perfect Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to Perfecting Your English Grammar
- Mastering Present Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
- Mastering the Present Simple Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
- Mastering Past Simple Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
- Mastering Past Perfect Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to Perfecting English Grammar
- Mastering the Future Continuous Tense: Your Ultimate Guide to Fluent English
- Mastering Verb Tenses: Time Travel with the Tenses of the Verbs
- Participles: The Secret Weapon for Mastering English Grammar
- Mastering the Future Perfect Tense: Predict Your Future!
- Mastering English Grammar: The Past Tense of Die Explained
Abbreviations and Contractions
List of Common Abbreviations in English, including Texting Abbreviations, Business Acronyms, Internet Slang and Other General Abbreviations. List of Informal Contractions Used in Daily English Conversations, Especially American English.
- Top 70+ Most Popular Contractions in English with Examples
- 40+ Popular Informal Contractions in the English Language
- 30+ Commonly Used Informal Contractions in English
- What You Need to Know About Contractions? | Useful Contractions List
- 100+ Popular Business and Finance Abbreviations You Should Know
- 45+ Useful Business Acronyms and Finance Abbreviations in English
- 60+ Commonly Used English Abbreviations You Should Know
- 100+ Helpful Texting Abbreviations for Speedy Note-taking
- How to Use Texting Abbreviations and Chat Acronyms in English
- 50+ Popular Medical Abbreviations in English You Should Know
American vs British English
Learn the Differences between American and British English with Pictures and Examples, Including the Differences in Vocabulary Terms, Grammar and Pronunciation.
- British and American English: 100+ Important Differences Illustrated
- What Are the Differences Between British and American English?
- Important American and British Spelling Differences You Should Know
- 40+ Food-Related Word Differences Between Britain And The U.S
- 90+ Differences Between British and American Words in English
- American and British English: What Are The Important Differences?
- Important Grammar Differences Between American and British English
- Comparison of British and American English | 40+ Differences Illustrated
- American and British English Spelling | 80+ Differences Illustrated
- Common Differences Between American and British English
Extensive List of English Adjectives with Examples Sentences and Pictures.
- Adjective Clauses: The Secret to Creating Complex and Interesting Sentences
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Adjective Placement: A Guide to the Positions of Adjectives in a Sentence
- Interrogative Adjectives: A Guide to Asking Questions in English
- Mastering Possessive Adjectives in English Grammar
- Mastering the Use of Quantitative Adjectives in English Grammar
- Mastering Adjectives: A Complete Guide to Using Adjectives in English
- Demonstrative Adjectives: This, That, These, and Those
- 400 Common Adjectives Used to Describe Personality Traits and Emotions
- Adjectives for Describing Physical Appearance: From Head to Toe
- Is On a Preposition? The Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
- Is ‘About’ a Preposition? Explained by Grammar Experts
- Ending a Sentence with a Preposition: Does It Make or Break Grammar?
- Is During a Preposition in English Grammar? Find Out Now!
- Object of Preposition: Your Ultimate Guide to English Grammar
- These Preposition Examples Will Help You Master the English Grammar
- Mastering Preposition Phrases: Your Ultimate Guide to Flawless English Writing
- Mastering Preposition Words in English Grammar: Your Ultimate Guide!
- Is When a Preposition? The Truth About This Commonly Misused Word in English Grammar
- Is ‘After’ a Preposition? A Comprehensive Guide to English Grammar
Useful List of English Verbs Illustrated with Pictures and Example Sentences.
- Unlocking the Mystery of Verbs: What You Need to Know
- Strong Verbs to Instantly Elevate Your Writing
- To Be Verbs: Be the Best When Using These Verbs
- Mastering the Compound Verb: Supercharge Your Sentences!
- Unlocking the Power of Infinitives: How to Perfect Your English Grammar
- Mastering the Subjunctive Mood: Unlock the Mystery of Hypothetical Language
- Mastering English Grammar: Conjugate Verbs Made Easy!
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Verbs: Elevating Your Learning Game
- Mastering Reflexive Verbs: Me, Myself, and I
- Intransitive Verbs: The Grammar Rule You’re Probably Breaking Without Even Knowing It
Learning English Tips
How to Learn English, How to Learn English Vocabulary, How to Speak English Fluently…
- How to Write a Short Story from Start to Finish
- 30+ Useful Phrases Used in Daily English Conversations
- Useful Phrases and Vocabulary for Writing Letters in English
- Asking for Help, Asking for Opinions and Asking for Approval
- Differences between Formal vs. Informal Letters
- How to Write a Formal Letter | Useful Phrases with ESL Image
- Informal vs. Formal English: Writing A Letter or Email
- How to End a Letter in English
- How to Write a Letter: A Guide to Informal and Formal English
- 10+ ESL Teaching Notes and Ideas
Learn Business English Lessons with ESL Printable Worksheets.
- Popular Business Idioms and Phrases with Meaning & Useful Examples
- 35 Useful English Words and Expressions about Work and Employment
- 20+ Useful Words and Phrases to Use at Work in English
- 30+ Popular Business English Idioms You Should Know
- 10+ Useful English Idioms for Problems with Meaning
- Idioms about Job: Learn 10+ Useful English Idioms Relating to Job
- 40 Useful Phrasal Verbs for Business and Work in English
- English for Business : Important Business English Vocabulary & Terms
- Useful English Phrases for Running A Business Meeting
- 40 Useful Business Idioms Used in the American Workplace
All Transition Words in English for Your Essays and English Writing with ESL Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- Useful Linking Words and Phrases to Use in Your Essays
- Linking Words for Essays: How to Link Those Paragraphs
- Popular Linking Words and Transitional Phrases in English
- Useful Words and Phrases to Use as Sentence Starters to Write Better Essays
- Frequently Used Linking Words and Phrases: Reasons and Results
- Popular Transition Words & Phrases in English
Learn English Lessons on Pronunciation with Pictures.
- Prefixes and Suffixes – Definition and Examples in English
- How to Pronounce the -ED Ending Correctly in English
- Silent Letters: Popular Words with Silent Letters in English from A-Z (Video)
- List of Words With 11 Silent Letters in English
- Silent Letters in English Words – The Sounds of Silence
English is Fun 🙂