Useful adjectives used to describe someone’s character and personality …
Character traits are qualities or characteristics that describe what a person is like. It’s important to be able to describe your own personality or someone else’s.
Here is a list of English Adjectives to describe someone’s personality.
- Humble – He’s very humble about his success.
- Friendly – He is friendly to us all.
- Frank – He is frank with me about everything.
- Honest – I believe my sister to be honest.
- Selfish – He is not only arrogant but also selfish.
- Jealous – Why are you so jealous of his success?
- Helpful – You’ve been very helpful.
- Nervous – I felt really nervous before the interview.
- Patient – She’s been extremely patient about it all.
- Careless – Don’t be so careless about spelling.
- Enthusiastic – He is enthusiastic about pop music.