Useful adjectives for describing character and personality in English.
Character traits are qualities or characteristics that describe what a person is like. It’s important to be able to describe your own personality or someone else’s.
Adjectives for Describing Character and Personality
List of Adjectives for Describing Character and Personality
Here is a list of English Adjectives to describe someone’s personality.
Common Character and Personality Adjectives
- Humble – He’s very humble about his success.
- Friendly – He is friendly to us all.
- Frank – He is frank with me about everything.
- Honest – I believe my sister to be honest.
- Selfish – He is not only arrogant but also selfish.
- Jealous – Why are you so jealous of his success?
- Helpful – You’ve been very helpful.
- Nervous – I felt really nervous before the interview.
- Patient – She’s been extremely patient about it all.
- Careless – Don’t be so careless about spelling.
- Enthusiastic – He is enthusiastic about pop music.
Personality Adjectives | Image
Learn more: https://7esl.com/adjectives-that-describe-personality/
Wednesday 28th of September 2022
Wednesday 20th of October 2021