Everyday Conversations about Transportation for English Learners: BUS STATION, BUS, SUBWAY, TAXI
Learn more about useful phrases you hear at the airport.
English Conversation at BUS STATION
- Dan: Should we take a taxi or a bus to the mall?
- Jame: Let’s take a bus. It’s impossible to get a taxi during rush hour.
- Dan: Isn’t that a bus stop over there?
- Jame: Yes…Oh! There’s a bus now. We’ll have to run to catch it.
- Dan: Oh, no! We just missed it.
- Jame: No problem. There’ll be another one in 10 minutes.
English Conversation at BUS
English Conversation at SUBWAY