Containers & Quantities: Box, Box or packet, Matchbox, Stick or packet, Packet package …
Containers and Packaging Vocabulary
List of packaging words:
- Blister pack
- Box or packet
- Stick or packet
- Packet package
- Packet roll
- Carton / juice box
- Aerosol can
- Bag / packet
Containers and Quantities in English.
- blister pack – a container in which something small is sold, consisting of a flat layer and a raised cover of plastic that protects the product.
- bubble wrap – a sheet of plastic containing bubbles of air that is used for protecting things while they are being moved or sent by post
- carton – a container for goods, made of cardboard
- case – a container for holding a large number of separate things, especially bottles, or the things in the container
- cover – the paper or card on the front of a record or CD
- inlay(BrE) – a piece of printed paper or card inside the case of a CD or DVD, giving information about it.
- jacket – a cover for a record.
- package – an object or set of objects wrapped in a box or in paper and sent or given to someone.
- packaging – the boxes, bottles, plastic etc used for wrapping products so that they can be sold
- packet – a small parcel or envelope containing a set of similar things.
- pillbox – a small container in which to keep pills
- sachet (BrE) – a small flat paper or plastic bag that contains a small amount of something, especially a powder or a liquid
- tube – a long narrow plastic or metal container with a lid at one end that you squeeze in order to push out the soft substance inside
- wrapper – a piece of paper, plastic etc that is wrapped around something that you buy
Containers and Packaging | Image