Cool Ways to Say I MISS YOU in English! The following lesson introduces a list of 40+ alternatives ways to express “I Miss You” to someone with ESL images.
“I can’t work because all I do is think of you.”
The phrase “I miss you” seems too weak for some situations. It doesn’t capture that feeling of chaos and minor catastrophe caused by the absence of a true love or however you call them. To give the phrase more depth, sometimes you need to add props or a few extra words.
44 Cool Ways to Say I MISS YOU – Image
1. I can’t stop thinking about you.
2. I can’t wait to see you again.
3. When will I see you again?
4. I hope I see you again soon.
5. I feel sad without you.
6. All I do is think of you.
7. I wish you were here.
8. I’m counting down the days.
9. I’m counting the days until I see you again.
10. Your picture makes me smile.
11. I think of you night and day.
12. I was thinking about you and it made me smile.
13. I’ve been thinking of you.
14. You have been running through my head all night.
15. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face.
16. I think about you all the time.
17. I smile when I think of the time we spent together.
18. I miss you so much it hurts.
19. I can’t work because all I do is think of you.
20. I can’t sleep because I have been thinking of you so much.
21. I need you now.
22. I can’t wait to be with you again.
23. I can’t wait to talk to you again.
24. I look forward to seeing you again.
25. I would like to be with you again.
26. The world is not the same when you are away.
27. You’ve been on my mind.
28. You occupy my thoughts.
29. I yearn for you.
30. I long for you.
31. You crossed my mind.
32. I smile when I think of the time we spent together.
33. I miss you so much.
34. I want you here with me now.
35. I’m incomplete without you.
36. My life has a void when you are not with me.
37. I’m so unhappy without you.
38. Can’t breath without you.
39. Your presence makes me a happy person.
40. My life is meaningless without you.