Because everyone likes shopping, and buying is an inevitable part of life, we often talk about price …
Expressions for Talking about Price
1. That’s a bit steep
2. I’m paying through the nose.
3. That’s a little outside my budget.
4. I got two for the price of one.
5. It was buy one, get one free.
6. I got it for a song.
7. It’s a good price.
8. A good value for the amount of money.
9. Overpriced for more is expensive that it should be.
10. I don’t have enough money to buy it.
11. Extremely inexpensive.
12. That’s so cheap.
13. You pay a lot more in other places.
14. It was quite cheap.
15. It wasn’t very expensive.
16. I’m happy with the price.
17. It wasn’t that expensive, really.
18. I thought it’d be more expensive.
19. It was quite reasonable, actually.
20. It was good value for money.
21. It didn’t cost that much.
22. It cost a fortune.
23. It cost an arm and a leg.
24. That’s a rip-off.
25. I can’t afford it.
26. That’s a bit pricey.
27. It’s 20% off.
28. That’s a good deal.
29. It was a real bargain.
30. It was dirt cheap.