Learn many different Ways to Say NO in English with pictures.
It is Not Easy To Say “NO”.
Different Ways to Say NO
List of Different Ways to Say NO in English with pictures.
3. No thanks, I won’t be able to make it.
4. Not this time.
5. No thanks, I have another commitment.
6. Unfortunately, it’s not a good time.
7. Sadly I have something else.
8. Unfortunately not.
9. I have something else.
11. Apologies, but I can’t make it.
12. Maybe another time.
13. Sounds great, but I can’t commit.
14. I’m booked into something else.
15. I’m not able to make that time.
16. Thanks, but no thanks.
17. I’m not able to make it this week/ month/ year.
18. I’ve got too much on my plate right now.
19. I’m not talking on anything else right now.
20. Bandwidth is low, so I won’t be able to make it work.
21. I wish I could make it work.
22. Not possible.
23. I wish I were able to.
24. If only I could!
25. I’d love to – but can’t.
26. I’m slammed.
27. Perhaps next season when things clear up.
28. I’m at the end of my rope right now so have to take a raincheck.
29. If only it worked.
30. I’ll need to bow out.
31. I’m going to have to exert my NO muscle on this one.
32. I’m talking some time.
33. Thanks for thinking of me, but I can’t.
35. No way.
36. Darn! Not able to fit it in.
37. Rats! Would’ve loved to.
38. I’m a season of NO.
39. I’m not the girl for you on this one.
40. I’m learning to limit my commitments.
41. I’m not talking on new things.
42. Another time might work.
43. It doesn’t sound like the right fit.
44. My words of the yeat is REST, so I can’t fit another thing in.
45. I’m not sure I’m the best for it.
46. No thank you, but it sounds lovely.
47. I sounds like you’re looking for something I’m not able to give right now.
48. I believe I wouldn’t fit the bill, sorry.
49. It’s not a good idea for me.
50. Not now.
51. I’m trying to cut back.
52. I won’t be able to help.
53. If only I had a clone!
54. I’m not able to set aside the time needed.
55. I won’t be able to dedicate the time I need to it.
56. I’m head-down right now on a project, so won’t be able to.
57. I wish there were two of me.
58. I’m honored, but can’t.
59. I can’t give you an answer right now, will you check back with me?
60. I’m not able to commit to that right now.
61. I really appreciate you asking me, but I can’t do it.
62. I understand you really need my help, but I’m just not able to say yes to that. I’m so sorry.
63. I’m going to say no for now. I’ll let you know if something changes.
64. I’m honored that you would ask me, but my answer is no.
65. No, I can’t do that, but here’s what I can do.
66. I don’t have that to give right now.
67. Under different circumstances, I’d love to, but right now I can’t.
68. I want to, but I’m unable to.
69. I’m not able to do more than my share.
70. I’d like to, but I know I’ll regret it.
71. I can’t take on any more responsibilities.
72. I can’t do what you’re asking.
73. I can help you out next weekend instead.
74. Let me think about that.
75. Here’s what will work for me.
76. Can I get back to you?
77. That doesn’t work for me.
78. I’m sorry I’m busy.
79. Thanks for thinking of me. I really wish I could.
80. I’d love to, but I’m already over committed.
81. Unfortunately, that’s not something I can do at this time.
82. No thanks.
83. I’m already booked.
84. Maybe next time.
85. I don’t think I’m the right person to help with that.
86. Sorry I can’t help you this time.
87. Sounds fun, but I’m not available.
88. That’s not going to work for me.
89. Sorry, no can do.
90. How about no?
91. Not in this lifetime.
92. Listen, I have to get going, but thanks for asking.
93. Sounds tempting, but I’ll have to pass.
94. It’s not my thing.
95. My body says yes, but my heart says no.
96. Look! Squirrel!
97. I have other plans tonight.
98. Let me check my calendar.
99. Are you able to better that offer?
100. Yes. With these conditions.
Different Ways to Say NO | Picture