We’re going to line-up the best 12 funny conversations in English …
#1. A love letter from a HR manager to his girlfriend
#2. What's Your Name?
#3. English is a Difficult Language for Some
#4. IT’S NOT A TOUCH SCREEN, IT’S A KEYBOARD!
- Tech Support: Let’s restart the computer and when the computer starts booting up, we’ll press F2 to enter the BIOS Setup
- Customer: OK.
- Tech Support: I hear it restarting, so press F2.
- Customer: OK, I am… It’s not letting me in the BIOS.
- Tech Support: That’s OK, we’ll try again. Let’s restart it and press F2 again.
- Customer: OK.
- Tech Support: Is it restarting?
- Customer: Yes. I keep touching the F2 characters on the monitor, but nothing happens…
- Tech Support: Well, that’s because you need to press the F2 key on the keyboard, you see?
#5. Funny Endless Conversation
#6. The Past Tense...
#7. This is Business
#8. A guy having poor English applying for leave!
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one-week leave.”
Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performing his daughter’s wedding: “as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week’s leave..”
From H.A.L. Administration Dept:“As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.”
An incident of a leave letter: “I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday.”
A leave letter to the headmaster: “As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I request you to leave me today”
#9. Story of a Sincere Apology
#10. Wives Are Such A Big Help
A man who was driving a car with his wife was stopped by a police officer. The following exchange took place. The man says, "What’s the problem, officer?"
- Officer: "You were going at least 125kmp/
- Man: "No sir, I was going 100kmp/h."
- Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 140kmp/h." (The man gave his wife a dirty look.)
- Officer: "I’m also going to give you a ticket for your broken taillight. "
- Man: "Broken taillight? I didn’t know about a broken taillight!"
- Wife: "Oh Harry, you’ve known about that taillight for weeks." (The man gave his wife another dirty look.)
- Officer: "I’m also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt."
- Man: "Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."
- Wife: "Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt."
The man turned to his wife and yelled, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"
The officer turned to the woman and asked, "Ma’am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"
- The wife said, "No, only when he’s drunk.
#11. Mind Your Own Business
#12. WHERE ARE MY LITTLE PICTURES?
- Caller: I can’t find my little pictures (icons).
- Tech Support: What pictures?
- Caller: One is "my computer," another is like "network neighbor."
- Tech Support: Do you have any windows open?
- Caller: Yes.
- Tech Support: Ok, we need to close those windows.
- Caller: Oh, OK.(Everything is quiet for a few moments.)
- Tech Support: Are you still there???
- Caller: (After a few more moments) OK. I had to walk around the room and close all the windows…. I still can’t see my little pictures.